It seems like just yesterday when Tangled Roots first opened its doors. Now, we’re celebrating three years! The celebration starts on February 19, with a special Third Anniversary Beer Dinner featuring Chef Broc’s 5-course Dinner.
Here’s what’s on the menu …
- Beet au gratin – Sliced beets, whipped cardamom creme, hazelnuts, scallion ash
- Heirloom Carrot Salad – Roasted carrots, crema, carrot top pesto, sesame vinn
- Grilled Octopus – Grilled octopus with IPA chile glaze, crispy potatoes paprika aioli
- Pork Belly Pot Roast – Slagel pork, glazed carrots, roasted shallots, pork jus
- Joy of Stout – Coconut bar with stout ganache toasted almond and sea salt
Each course will be paired with a Tangled Roots Brew as well. Those attending will also get to try their third anniversary beer as well, a Russian Imperial Stout.