Our friends at Prairie Fox Books were able to capture a recent episode of Jeopardy that featured Starved Rock State Park as a clue! The category was “The State of Nature,” where contestants needed to identify the home state of a specific State Park. And, we’ve embedded their video here. Check it out!
- The Owls Are This Weekend’s Focus in Starved Rock – Mar 1-3, 2019
- Tangled Roots Celebrates Third Anniversary with Feb. 19 Beer Dinner
- Amazing Footage from Starved Rock State Park
- So, the Utica Winter Wine Walk is Sold Out … We’ve Got Your Backup Plans
- The Red Dog Grill is Searching for Starved Rock Country’s Cutest Couple